Deus 2 might just be the new bomb

It's super easy for a company to run different freqs for different modes they mostly all do it it's not like xp discovered some amazing new physics

It's super easy for a company to run different freqs for different modes they mostly all do it it's not like xp discovered some amazing new physics

Well,
According to Engineer Mr Dankowski, he stated Xp with Goldmaxx and Deus 1 actually broke at least one law of physics. He spoke of this years ago on his forum.

Could Xp have broke anymore laws with Deus 2? I don’t Know.
Plus all indications so far point to Deus 2 deepest VLF detector on a us nickel in wet salt sand vs the competition coil size for coil size. Might be deeper than a Tarsacci mdt 8000 unit. I read seems Tarsacci hits 15” deep nickel in salt sand with 12” round coil.
Like to see head to head of both models.

Last edited:
Well only superman can break laws of physics i think if he actually said that he was either trying to say they did something pretty cool or he was detecting the approach to a black hole where the laws of physics change but it wasn't here on earth

It's started..second one I've seen for sale in the past week. The good is the warranty is transferable and 5 years.. The last one I seen for sale was gone in 24 hours.

Attachments

• Inked.jpg
    Inked.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 266
My Deus 2 unit will have 9” coil. Per my request.
May buy 11” coil later on.
Will come with bone conductive headphones too.

It's started..second one I've seen for sale in the past week. The good is the warranty is transferable and 5 years.. The last one I seen for sale was gone in 24 hours.

Yeah,
And folks tell the truth all the time on the why they are selling. Lol
Someone may need the loot.
It happens.

Used it 4 times?
And can’t get use to it. Lol
Wonder why?
Sounds like they need to use more.

Yeah I would drop 1500 bucks on a detector and use it four times and give up on it. Silly sounding.
Wonder how many days they ran the unit ?

Some folks fall to feeling insecure with a new detector too. Like their buds will clean their clocks when they are out detecting. While they try and learn their new detector. This happens too.

Tnss i read toms post i've never used the detector he was using but i would say most detectors i've used would behave that way and i would call it averaging where it brings the combined conductivity to right between the nickel sound and the zinc sound so it alternates between the two

Tnss i read toms post i've never used the detector he was using but i would say most detectors i've used would behave that way and i would call it averaging where it brings the combined conductivity to right between the nickel sound and the zinc sound so it alternates between the two

Thus far unless Deus 2 does what NASA Tom talks about, Xp Goldmaxx power and Deus 1 are only models that will act like they do in the test talked about in link above. I am not sure if xp Goldmaxx model will pass test or not. Don’t think Mr Danksowki has had Xp Goldmaxx model unit to test.

This is a test he does will all detectors it seems.

Not even Equinox will pass.

My only gripe with the D1 is its ability to identify junk. I hunt iron infested sites with tin. Those tiny bits of tin will sound exactly like a high conductive dime. I don't get that type of false identification with an equinox. With the equinox I get the nice flute tone of a coin and usually a good VDI. Digging dime sized bits of tin with the D1 causes me to put it in the truck.

My only gripe with the D1 is its ability to identify junk. I hunt iron infested sites with tin. Those tiny bits of tin will sound exactly like a high conductive dime. I don't get that type of false identification with an equinox. With the equinox I get the nice flute tone of a coin and usually a good VDI. Digging dime sized bits of tin with the D1 causes me to put it in the truck.

My same gripe with the Deus I. I have not got a grasp on the Deus I bought yet. I can't tell good stuff from trash. You take an Equinox over the same ground and it's a night and day difference on the Equinox sounding off on coins, and good items. One of these days maybe I'll get a handle on it.

Heads up.
Talking with Calabash.
Ws6 headphone module supplied as part of Deus 2 setup. The aftermarket full headphones which are Deus 1 ws4 headphone module compatible will accept the Deus 2 ws6 headphone module.
I ordered one such set of full headphones from seller serious detecting this morning.

Folks selling their Deus 1 equipment and buying Deus 2 might want to hold on to their full aftermarket headphones.

He said the deus 2 just wasn't for him, and I get that. . At least he took it out in the field 5 times to decide it wasn't for him,,rather than do a YouTube review on a machine and never run it in the field at all, and make uneducated guesses.
The nox was affordable and saturated the market because of that,,and were for sale used real quick.. At the XP price point it's not as affordable at all. We will hafto see if there's a trend of them showing up used in quantity.. if so that might tell a different story to the consumer about buying one

Last edited:
Reading Carl’s comments and the comments by “El Nino” very carefully will reveal that the Russian testing videos of Deus 2 and the Equinox were not done correctly and any conclusions drawn from there are suspect and inconclusive.

Correct.

The XP company build quality machines. I believe their machines are designed for European type situations with the huge variety of coins dating back thousands of years. The Minelab's seem to be designed for newer coinages. They still have the ability to pick up those thin coins that ring like foil but they seem less susceptible to modern trash misidentification. I hope XP has done a good job with the square audio and its ability to tell a coin target from a trash target. Hopefully I have my new detector soon. It's going to be fun to put it through some high density trash environment testing.

Back
Top Bottom