Nothing exciting but...

sailormike

Spent most of the morning at City Hall and the police dept doing research for MD'ing in a couple old, small towns close to me. Flowery Branch and Oakwood. Oakwood Police Cheif was real nice and even stopped what he was doing to check city ordinance. Although he did not find anything specifically against MD'ing on city owned parks and prpoperty, he did say is it was not allowed to disturb greenery, grass, etc. And he,unfortunatly had to say no. Ok with me, at least he was kind enough to check. Flowery Branch, with much more history, said no problem, "just don't let me catch you on private property wwithout permission BOY". So I have a couple inquires out for some private lots there as well as an e mail to the City Manager asking for his permission on city owned lots. This town definetly has potential.
In the mean time I hit an old homestead that is partially exposed due to low water levels on the lake here and found this cool tag from an old medicine bottle. It reads ?Dr.Bell's Pine Tar Honey Cures Coughs". That and a hand full of clad at a couple other places
MAN, I NEED TO GET SOME WORK SOON!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20111216_142908-1.jpg
    IMG_20111216_142908-1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 111
Yeah, I thought it was prtty cool too. I know there is some good stuff at this site, unfortunatly I think the lake needs to drop another 5 foot or so to get to it and NOBODY around here wants that, including me.

Back
Top Bottom