Another first for me! So exciting!!!

Chad

Elite Member
I stumbled upon an old home site today while aimlessly driving around. Stopped in for a short hunt and my first signal was a wheatie so I was hoping I would at least find some silver. I poked around a bit more and found a spoon, not sure what metal it is yet. After that I got a pull tab signal. . . and I scored my first gold ring!!! A nice man's 14k wedding band. The inside reads, " Forever Your's, Cindy - 7-14-76 " I took a quick glance around, made sure no one was looking at me, and I did the ring dance! I even threw in a little bee bopping because it was my first! lol

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 529
  • Ring (2).jpg
    Ring (2).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 525
  • 810.jpg
    810.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 522
  • 804.jpg
    804.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 533
  • 806.jpg
    806.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 528
  • 803.jpg
    803.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 534
Nice find

I am jealous :wow: Nice find.. I have an XLT what VDI did you find the ring at? I have found a small piece of gold chain here and there, but no rings I wonder what I am missing. Anyway nice fnd. Mike

I see that the XLT is working as always, I was thinking about that 14K all day what a beautiful stamp and inscription. Great pics, and WTG.

Would have loved to see the dance, LOL get that on video thats one I would watch......

nice ring! Congrats! :D
i do the happy dance even when i dig up nails.... gotta keep the neighbors "wondering" what all the detecting and digging is all about, hehe. :giggle:

Congratulations on your first gold ring find. The first one is always exciting and you won't forget it. You mentioned the "happy ring dance" with a little be-bop thrown in....wonder if yours looked as silly as mine must have?? I'm just kidding..although I did quit the be-bop part! LOL.. Gold Nuggets :wave:

Now that's what I call getting permission FAST! Oh, you said you just hunted it right then....

I guess whatever works, right? Nice ring.

Very Exciting! Congrats on your first gold ring! Awesome job!!

Back
Top Bottom