memorial day weekend hunt

Dflan83

Elite Member
Crossed a few items off my bucket list yesterday! Found my first walking liberty half and a religious pendant. I think this is the most silver I've found in a day

2 roses
1 mercury
2 washington quarters
1 war nickel
1 walking liberty half
1 religious metallion (st christopher)

Still loving my CTX 3030

Attachments

• 20200524_103936.jpg
    20200524_103936.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 515
Great silver. No trash or were you focused on silver ?

Definitely some trash just wanted to show the goodies

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Yeah who wants to see trash anyway, we all dig that, that's a given. Great hunt you had there, seven silvers in a hunt is very good in my book. After nine years the walker is still on my list. Congrats to you sir.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

trash...

Definitely some trash just wanted to show the goodies

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I don't believe there is any limits on pictures.....

I always post all the pennies, tin foil, nails, just to prove I put in the time....

Great job sniffin out multiple silvers!!! I can't remember the last hunt I found more than one !!! Parks are getting really really tough.....Heck , even most old farm houses have been picked over to death.....
My last 4 hunts were an 1840 permission that gave me zero, 1850 foundation on private property that gave nothing, a 1700s foundation deep in the woods gave up nothing, and another 1840 foundation on private property that coughed up just a merc.

Good job again. I just can't fathom that many silvers available for the taking anywhere anymore......

Back
Top Bottom