warning

chad27

Forum Supporter
There needs to be a sticky warning about how addicting water hunting is :lol: . The dirt is fine but , water hunting is in a world of its own.

There needs to be a sticky warning about how addicting water hunting is :lol: . The dirt is fine but , water hunting is in a world of its own.

Can't wait to find out, when I get ready to buy, I hope you guys(and gals)will help me with selection....Curt:grin:

Thats the last thing i need to hear, i still have over a month before i get to Hawaii. I'm really itching to get to it as soon as i get there.

Lucas, there is a major drought in Hawaii right now....no water to be seen for miles beyond the shore. I wouldn't bring a water detector to Hawaii...a land hunter is best!:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Thats the last thing i need to hear, i still have over a month before i get to Hawaii. I'm really itching to get to it as soon as i get there.

Lucas, there is a major drought in Hawaii right now....no water to be seen for miles beyond the shore. I wouldn't bring a water detector to Hawaii...a land hunter is best!:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Gotcha covered on that end too, but i'll be there for 3 years so i'll just get a water machine just in case the precipitation picks up while i'm there. :yes::D:D

Back
Top Bottom