The cornfield

E-trac Tom

Got permission a little while back to hunt a neighbors cornfield.I must say its been an awesome place to be.Im posting a few of the better finds from this cornfield.Im told the next field over was the location of a long gone horse race track.The stuff for the most part is pretty deep.10" or more in depth,but the etrac has been sniffin em out! Once the corn gets cut,Im off to the races!

Attachments

• 1826 LC.jpg
    1826 LC.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 675
  • 1839 seated.jpg
    1839 seated.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 683
  • 1839LC.jpg
    1839LC.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 672
  • 1857 seated.jpg
    1857 seated.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 664
  • 1895 indian.jpg
    1895 indian.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 676
Last edited:
Wow I bet youre kicking yourself for nailing that 1839 seated. Are those both dimes? The bottom one looks like a half dime.

Actually those hits on the 2 dimes arent mine,I dig a large hole around the targets,when the etrac sings silver i dig a 12" hole in the cornfield.And naturally recover the dig,And the bummer of it all is those are my first 2 seated coins ive dug since I started detecting last June.

Actually those hits on the 2 dimes arent mine,I dig a large hole around the targets,when the etrac sings silver i dig a 12" hole in the cornfield.And naturally recover the dig

I hate that it was damaged though. Still beautiful. Maybe you should change your name to E-tracguy. :D

Amxfred,
I run the coin discrimination pattern,with auto sens at +3...if it is falsing too much i knock it down to +2....plus I bump the pitch to 29 so the silver coins scream right at ya !

Back
Top Bottom