• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AT MAX help

stefs

Hi my friends, i need help.
I buy AT MAX, and this contantly buzzing. I cant test it. i upload a video to see my problem. Coil is on the air, but constantly buzzing. https://streamable.com/zr22g Sound is on the minimum, so you can hear show sound is loud.

i change everything in options a couple of times, including threshold, everything is the same.
The problem is, when i touch it, it get new signal.

Last edited:
wow, they support is really the great and answer very fast.
They told me to responding to EMI (electromagnetic interference) and i should go to outside to test it.
Also gives me advices of this detector. I am amazed, i test it outside and back to tell you guys how its like.

is the coin depth- distance of target?
What is the best options for this land?
In this have a lot of nail, wire ,... But i hear a lot of stories than old mans buried their valuable things.
I try before a couple hours ago, but they send me a signal whatever i go, but i hole a dig, and not find anything inside (problably very small part of nails).
attachment.php

I just received my AT MAX in the mail and I am staying in a hotel room in South Florida. I turned it on and it was so noisy I thought it was defective! Must be all the metal and flourescent lights in the room! Cant wait to test it outside!

Back
Top Bottom