What could possibly go wrong

I'm the same way. A few months back I had a waitress give me $20 more than I was owed on a bill. Walked up to the counter and returned it explaining she gave me too much back.

That was great, and who knows, you might have saved her job if the manager would have wrongly thought she was short because she took it, or at the least she would have had to make up the difference out of her own pocket.

Whether anyone ever says thanks or not, it's thanks enough knowing you did the right thing regardless if it was appreciated. You can't put a price tag on a clear conscious.

I left my zippo in my car one time at a quicky lube type place and when they brought the car out to me the zippo that was there was all worn out and loose, definitely not mine. I went back inside and complained and they immediately figured out who worked on my car and fired the guy in front of me.
Idiot got fired over a ten dollar lighter...

I myself and (I know my wife) would never be that complacent to let someone in our home without someone being there. So , no , I wouldn't let it happen.

So.....you do your grocery shopping at walmart , but still are " too busy " to do it ???? :lol: Sounds more like a lazy problem than a busy problem to me. Lots of walmarts are even open 24 hours ..... if you cant find the time to stop in for your wilted produce and funny tasting meat at a store that's always open then you have problems...

.......sure ! just give a total stranger the key to your home. You had way too many personal belongings anyway :lol:

So.....you do your grocery shopping at walmart , but still are " too busy " to do it ???? :lol: Sounds more like a lazy problem than a busy problem to me. Lots of walmarts are even open 24 hours ..... if you cant find the time to stop in for your wilted produce and funny tasting meat at a store that's always open then you have problems...

.......sure ! just give a total stranger the key to your home. You had way too many personal belongings anyway :lol:

:funnyup:

Yep, why I stopped shopping there, plus they refuse to open register lanes. Their produce has always been a joke. I'll still go there about once every 2 months for something oddball (like the bike grips I put on my 'tectors).

Well, and a lot of this:

peopleofwalmart.com

ETA: Nobody has a key, it's a one-time code given to an electronic lock.

Again, too much potential for something to go wrong, so no way we would allow it, anyhow here is another article that includes other info -

https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/21/walmart-partners-with-smart-lock-maker-august-to-test-in-home-delivery-of-packages-and-groceries/

from the above link -

"The deliveries themselves are being handled by Deliv – a service that Walmart-owned Sam’s Club began testing last year for last mile deliveries in Miami."

".....its subsidiary Jet.com recently struck a deal with smart access provider Latch to improve deliveries in urban markets. In that case, however, residents living in 1,000 apartment buildings were receiving a free Latch system for the exterior door of their building, which would allow them to securely allow access to delivery personnel."

Back
Top Bottom