First ring with the AT max

treeshack

Little hunt this evening marked 10k on the inside real thin band, probably a child's ring. Was in coins mode, rang up in the 40's, only an inch down, gave a real solid signal, thought it was going to be a nickle!

Attachments

• 20171018_192039.jpg
    20171018_192039.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 222
Nice! Better than my first ring that I found on Friday with the Pro- !!!! costume jewelry and missing the stone. But first is a first. That is purdy!

Oldest coin- 1950 S wheat penny.

It was a solid 40 signal, jumped around a little but settled on 40. I did dig a nickel right before that rang up in the 50's.

It was a solid 40 signal, jumped around a little but settled on 40. I did dig a nickel right before that rang up in the 50's.

Sorry, I must have missed your 40's comment in your OP. I see it now. Nice find! I skip a lot of 40's signals because that's where foil generally hits on mine. My one gold ring hit 52/53 all day but I may want to start digging 40's also.

That is a beauty of a ring! Where’d you find it?

Congrats!
My neighbors front yard. They are in the process of selling their house, closing at the end of the month. I was detecting my front yard, and saw that they could use a hand removing their shutters, they only had a ladder and a screwdriver driver, I helped them out, the neighborly thing to do, and told me I could detect their yard. I already checked with them, they did not loose the ring. Off to a good start, first penny wheat, first dime 1890 seated, first quarter 1959, and this as my first ring.

My neighbors front yard. They are in the process of selling their house, closing at the end of the month. I was detecting my front yard, and saw that they could use a hand removing their shutters, they only had a ladder and a screwdriver driver, I helped them out, the neighborly thing to do, and told me I could detect their yard. I already checked with them, they did not loose the ring. Off to a good start, first penny wheat, first dime 1890 seated, first quarter 1959, and this as my first ring.

I'd like to find out about the stone, it's big and heavy,

Back
Top Bottom