• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

West Virginia detecting buddy

Histman1

Just thought I would check to see if anyone is looking for a detecting buddy in North Central West Virginia. I live in Buckhannon, WV. I love to coin shoot as well as relic hunting. I have a T2SE and ATpro. I have been doing this for quite a few years but now that I'm 55 my wife gets concerned when I go alone. Looking forward to hearing from others.;)

I sometimes get up to Mason County and have had a couple of good permissions on old homesites. Don't tell my wife that at 79 I should not be detecting alone. Some areas where i grew up in Nicholas county keep calling to me. Good luck

I think the running around and metal detecting keep us young. Or younger. Lol!

Just replied to your reply on my old thread, I'm in sometime soon, closer to warmer temps
Rich

Salem WV west of Clarksburg

My wife and I both love " Treasure Hunting " , we would love to hook up with you and do some detecting together . Its been quite awhile since I found any Civil war relics and she has never even found a bullet .
I've been fortunate to find a buckle and a cartridge box plate as well as my share of bullets and buttons . Im 57 and my wife is going on 45 !
Now here's the catch , My wife is from West Virginia and I am from Michigan . We both live here in Michigan but would love to come on down and do some digging in the dirt with you If your interested .

Al and Teresa

My wife and I both love " Treasure Hunting " , we would love to hook up with you and do some detecting together . Its been quite awhile since I found any Civil war relics and she has never even found a bullet .
I've been fortunate to find a buckle and a cartridge box plate as well as my share of bullets and buttons . Im 57 and my wife is going on 45 !
Now here's the catch , My wife is from West Virginia and I am from Michigan . We both live here in Michigan but would love to come on down and do some digging in the dirt with you If your interested .

Al and Teresa

Sounds like a plan this spring/summer, if Histman1 is interested we can make at least 5 of us, 58/51 Rich and Katy. (original Ohioans)
What part is your wife from?

Al and Teresa
friend request/pm sent

I have a home in Elk Garden Wv. and come in every July to hunt relics . I will keep you in mind. Born and raised there but now live in Mo. All of my family resides there and all through Va.

I have a home in Elk Garden Wv. and come in every July to hunt relics . I will keep you in mind. Born and raised there but now live in Mo. All of my family resides there and all through Va.

Mobob, drop me a message when you come up later in the year, maybe get together

Histman1, get any detecting done since our weather has warmed up a bit?
As soon as my battery pack holder arrives, maybe find a farmers field to hiy, let me know if available end of month or so. I'll give you a call when I'm ready.

Will do. My family has been relic hunting Wv. and Va. since the 1960's and still plenty of CW relics to dig as long as you know where to look. I will keep you in mind when I go back home.

Back
Top Bottom