Junk , Jesus , Platinum & Diamonds

KOB

Forum Supporter
Last week I was at this beach where I got 8 rings (no gold) , green clad and 2 old pieces of silverware. This beach is more known for fresh drops but is historic. I told a few fellow hunters to go hit this particular area. They didn't. 1 week later , I did. Found the usual trash , etc. Then the I [emoji173] Jesus bracelet. Then came the 25 diamond & platinum ring. This was about 14" deep , lower wet with crashing surf. Mixed with some heavier rocks. Sounded like a deep bottlecap. When I 1st saw it , I wasn't that excited. I thought it was fake , couldn't see any markings. The stones kinda looked real. But it was heavy. Only when I got to my car was I able to scope & test it out. That's when my heart pounded a bit because even now , a ring like this is a rare find. Enjoy... 20200921_104813.jpg20200921_104857.jpg20200921_110232.jpg20200921_110106.jpg20200921_075157.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

:dingding: Holy smokes! :wow: That might be one of the top rings (if not THE top) on here for the year!!!

Nice ring... send those bottle caps and crusty Felix pennies to him... he posted about bottle caps :lol:

I'm so jealous! Congratulations man. I've yet to find a ring with any stones or precious metals other than silver but I'm hoping one day I'll pop a dazzler like that!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

King Of Bling strikes again! This refreshes a small element of possibility to my wishing. Thanks for that. :yes:

Of course, you are going to hunt down the owner and return it...right? :laughing:

:dingding: Holy smokes! :wow: That might be one of the top rings (if not THE top) on here for the year!!!
Thanks FTC. I don't think this is even a top 10 score here. But it is my 1st platinum of the year , which ends in a few weeks. I've been lucky to find much better than this. But as you know , I many times won't tell anyone , let alone post pics of my finds.

Wow, what a beauty- congrats! A find like that sure makes up for quite a few less than stellar hunts. :yes::wow:
Thanks Compass. Like you , this has been one of my better years in a long time. Even though the 1st 2.5 months I didn't find any gold. And I hunt alot. July & August were just insanely STELLAR. I know many haven't been able to hunt much this year due to covid and a I feel sorry for them. But for us , it's been the complete opposite.

Back
Top Bottom