low latency earbuds?

pryan67

Forum Supporter
So I had a pair of the Aukey B80's, but my dog at them (yep...she did. New puppy)

Fortunately I had bought a second pair that I was going to give to my metal detecting buddy for Christmas, but now I need to get another set. Those don't seem to be available direct from Amazon anymore (they're up to 60 bucks now, and I paid I think 30 for them )

Any others that are comparable that someone could reccomend?

Sounds like your buddy might need a new digger or something for X-mas instead...or maybe a new puppy?? :lol::lol: I know the battle - we just adopted a puppy in March, and she was a power chewer when her teeth were coming in!!

The EP-B80 earbuds have been out for awhile, so it looks like maybe they’re about to get replaced by a new model, or just plain discontinued.

I know they’ve been offered on Amazon recently for much less, but the $50 w/free shipping on eBay that RustyNickel found isn’t too terrible...it’s actually close to the “sale” price I got them for late last year. But I certainly understand not wanting to pay significantly more than you’ve paid before. Besides, if they really are discontinued, it’ll definitely be good to hear if others have found a good alternative.

I just bought on ebay for 27 each that's less than half what I paid for the first pair I got on amazon.

Back
Top Bottom