10K and Wet Hard Cash!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
The boss gave me the green light to leave work a little bit early, so I headed out with Merlin for the near 4pm low tide. After 2 bottle caps and 10 minutes into the hunt I heard 1st a faint sound which after moving the coil around became loud. Dig the scoop and out comes :dingding:. After some inspection I was wary of the split shank, as for me that signals a fake, but after a few more looksies I determined it was the real deal and hunted the rest of hours knowing I had some gold in the pouch. :good: Nothing else was exciting other than some of the sights :cool3: and the floaty dollar bill my polarized Ray-Ban’s caught easily near the shore. I looked around but there weren’t more to be had. :( I though the pendant might be silver but it’s only SS. When I got home the wife thought the ring might be a toe ring. I don’t know but I do know it’s marked 10K and weighs in 2.9 grs. A few more golds and 2020 won’t be such a horrible detecting year for me as I thought it was going to be.

Attachments

• 9-18-20 Drive.jpg
    9-18-20 Drive.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 905
  • 9-18-20.jpg
    9-18-20.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 897
  • 9-18-20 -Sungalsses.jpg
    9-18-20 -Sungalsses.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 908
  • 9-18-20 Ring.jpg
    9-18-20 Ring.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 889
  • 9-18-20 Fits!.jpg
    9-18-20 Fits!.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 875
Last edited:
False advertising.. a measly dollar :roll:

Nice going on the gold though.. its not a toe ring... its a walmart special :lol:

That is a nice looking Gold ring....My guess is it did not fit so it's a custom job...fitalls are rarely made of gold. I know i've never found one, I think Craig has?

Hey man , you got some gold ! Those are rare. Found a very small one that had a flower design. Nice job.

False advertising.. a measly dollar :roll:
False advertising? It was wet and it was cash! You complain about the pennies I bring home and now you're whining about cash? Old age is making you cranky! :laughing:

Congrats on the gold. Interestingly enough I recently found out thhose style of rings are for people with arthritis. The size can be adjusted as needed.

:whoohoo::urock:Congrats Felix, maybe Fall wiil be your time to shine. Way to go on the beautiul, elusive, yellow!

Cool gold. Hope you got more change ... cause that cash aint buying you much any more. Been a wierd year over on this side of the Island.....sunglasses are more plentifully than pennies.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom