Official Forum Wide 2018 Clad Totals = $19,491.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeabeeRon

"Can Do" Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Some areas are already snowed in and their season has ended so...

Time for your Year End Clad Totals post again!

Let us know your Clad Total Value for 2018!

Here is an easy format to follow:

Previous Total + Your Total = New Forum Wide Total

To give you something to shoot for, here are some totals from the last 8 years

2010 = $12,306.90
2011 = $22,953.61
2012 = $46,746.23
2013 = $19,871.78
2014 = $17,861.63
2015 = $12,303.33
2016 = $15,991.19
2017 = $17,122.95

Let's see those totals start rolling in!

The batteries have been pulled,
the detectors cleaned & stowed away.... till after ground hawgs day.

I'm tumbling my cald .

$ 138.35

The batteries have been pulled,
the detectors cleaned & stowed away.... till after ground hawgs day.

I'm tumbling my cald .

$ 138.35

Thanks for kicking us off dirt dick!!

So the next submission will be:
$138.35 + Your Total = New Forum Wide Total

Here in Minnesota the ground has already froze as well, and snow is on the ground. :lotsasnow::snowtruck::snowballfight: So here is my whopping $10.40 to add to the FMDF clad total, but still glad I passed my goal of $10 FTY. :good:

$138.35 + $10.40 = $148.75

Last edited:
Zip for last year! (Started in January) $216.38 so far this year with plenty of time left to hunt! I live in the "banana belt" of Oregon. 1500 elev and basically ZERO snow! I can drive 40 min in any direction and get into Minnesota type snow!

Zip for last year! (Started in January) $216.38 so far this year with plenty of time left to hunt! I live in the "banana belt" of Oregon. 1500 elev and basically ZERO snow! I can drive 40 min in any direction and get into Minnesota type snow!

Be sure to get back to us with your Year End Total for 2018!!

148.75 + 9.53 = $158.28
A little low this year. That four letter word starting with "sn@@" came early, freezing my clad solid. Oh well, more for next year. HH

173.20 here...a little slow on clad this year as these places have been picked by every T,D and H out there. Crank it up!!

173.20 + 402.19 = 575.39

Last edited by a moderator:
As I've been concentrating more on some of my other hobbies (bottles, old radios etc) I'm almost ashamed to report my measly $67.12 in clad. I did find the 1833 LC this summer so at least I found something decent. :yes:

$575.39 + $67.12 = $642.51

$344.42 in clad this year, copper pennies, nickels, clad dimes quarters, and about 4 clad Kennedy Halves.

$642.51 + 344.42 = $986.93

Been over a week since we've had any new totals posted!

Come guys & gals, if your season has ended already, post up your Clad total!

:money::gettinmoney::detector:

I'm holding out until the last day. I just might be able to get out a few more times!

some holding out hope for at leat one more hunt

I think some people are holding out for a possibility of a last hunt or 2 , winter came way to early this year. Got my machines put away already, need to gather my finds and get a total. Know my total will be less this year , we went from winter to summer this year back to winter. Seems like we had almost no spring or Fall this year. :laughing: First year of retirement and less detecting than when I was working due to weather and honey do list.

My total in clads for this year not including Dec. is $663.96. I had some slim months due to health issues but still managed a nice haul of clad coins. I hope to get a few short hunts in this month and maybe I can reach the $700 mark ? Add another $36.27 for Dec. Just made the $ 700 by $.23. GL & HH to all. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Last edited:
I'm holding out until the last day. I just might be able to get out a few more times!

I think some people are holding out for a possibility of a last hunt or 2 , winter came way to early this year. Got my machines put away already, need to gather my finds and get a total. Know my total will be less this year , we went from winter to summer this year back to winter. Seems like we had almost no spring or Fall this year. :laughing: First year of retirement and less detecting than when I was working due to weather and honey do list.

My total in clads for this year not including Dec. is $663.96. I had some slim months due to health issues but still managed a nice haul of clad coins. I hope to get a few short hunts in this month and maybe I can reach the $700 mark ?
GL & HH to all.

Thanks Guys!! Looking forward to all these totals come Jan 1, 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom