Ok newbies to beach hunting watch a real pro

Not a newbie, (I think! ;)), but I happened to catch one of his videos last night while strolling through Youtube on my TV. Good stuff and informative on the one video by him that I watched.

I think we all know that learning your beach is very important. Cuts and movement seems to take place in some areas consistently. Working the surf and oatmeal can be pain. Water moves constantly not only on top .... but IN the sand. You miss a lot more targets because of this you just didnt know was there. Someone pointed that out once with the Nox..... he could hit a nickel when the surf went out and the appeared just wet..... once that water moved over the coil the nickel just disappeared. Working a bit slower helps.

Thanks for posting this. I've never had the opportunity to hunt a beach. I wish I lived closer to the ocean, but the video was interesting. I did notice that the ends of his swing are way off the ground. Is there some advantage to swinging like that on a beach?

Thanks for posting this. I've never had the opportunity to hunt a beach. I wish I lived closer to the ocean, but the video was interesting. I did notice that the ends of his swing are way off the ground. Is there some advantage to swinging like that on a beach?

In the video he explains that he had several operations on his arm so he is unable to keep his swing parallel to the ground unfortunately. He also has to switch arms often..

In the video he explains that he had several operations on his arm so he is unable to keep his swing parallel to the ground unfortunately. He also has to switch arms often..

Got it. I appreciate and admire anyone who gets out and hunts with limitations. Theres a whole thread on that.

love the way he swings his coil :laughing::laughing:
sure will miss a lot of stuff like that
i thought he was part of my grandfather clock:laughing::laughing::laughing:
if you swing like that you best quit i have never seen such a pirate
he is welcome to detect my beaches:lol::lol::lol:
for $50.00 a hr i can teach him how to detect...:yes::yes:
go ahead a remove my post as you always do
no shame in my game...

He mentions that he has had multiple operations on his arm i believe from his service in the military and he himself says he has a terrible swing lol. He finds a hell of a lot more than the most of us though so atleast hes doing something right.

no shame in my game...

I think you missed the part of the video where he mentions hes had multiple surgeries on his arm so he is unable to keep his arm parallel to the ground because of it. Despite that he seems to be doing very well considering his finds. Got to give props to someone who gets out and does his hobby despite set-backs.

no shame in my game...

Well I know from experience and from being on here for many many years, posts are removed for many reasons one is because of something you should have learned from your parents.

If you don't have something nice to say, it's better you don't say anything at all.

So if a lot of your posts are removed, you might want to rethink your attitude towards others. Slimpickuns has the right attitude. READ his comments.

no shame in my game...

Obviously you didn't pay attention to your parents or the video to his disabilities or his finds or his knowledge. You have a obvious chip on your shoulder and i think the mods should just remove you from this site.

Back
Top Bottom