• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost Woods Adventure

Fivepin

Elite Member
Join Stan and I back at the 1920's fishing lodge. Today we head deep into the river basin looking for the old farm the lodge owner told us about. We'll find all kinds of goodies and things growing out of trees. Ever hear of Fire Grenades? Me neither, don't worry about it. Stan will explain. Come join us for a great adventure in the cool autumn woods. Thanks for watching.
https://youtu.be/vKPT9jMYkwM

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 305
Really enjoyed the video, Fivepin. Good quality shooting and sound. That’s my kind of fun, what you and Stan were up to. Something scared me though. You and Stan were both wearing boots, I assume. Finding old bottle dumps in the woods, with many of them broken. Your poor dogs are tromping through all that... barefoot!!! Hope you’re carrying a First Aid kit with disinfectant and gauze wrap, etc. The dogs don’t know the dangers hiding in the mud and leaves. You wouldn’t walk or run around those woods barefoot, I’m sure. Think about it.
Still, I did enjoy seeing you guys on that adventure. I just cringe when I think what kind of damage broken glass can do to people and pets.

Last edited:
Jimther, Yes I try to keep the dog out of the bottle dump. Sometimes its impossible. Stan and I take turns and the guy in the dump lets the other guy take the dogs. We do try.

Jimther, Yes I try to keep the dog out of the bottle dump. Sometimes its impossible. Stan and I take turns and the guy in the dump lets the other guy take the dogs. We do try.

Thanks for the added info Fivepin. Good to hear you are taking some precautions out there with the dogs. I'm sure they are lovin' being out there with you on their own discovery adventures.

Jim

I was lucky to dig an intact fire grenade about 12-13 years ago. Ended up getting 150$ for it. Definitely wish I had kept it but I was young and didn't know any better. Now I know how scarce they are, especially in one piece. Enjoyed the vid, happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom