North Shore Mass this weekend?

I should be going out with Bottlecapking this weekend, wish we lived closer to the shore! We are hunting Central/Western MA. Good luck if you guys get out!

I probably am, not sure where but it would be my first time out this year aside from the beach a few times.

Where abouts are you? I’m around the Essex area. Only been out a handful of times with the new machine. Still trying to figure it out.

I should be going out with Bottlecapking this weekend, wish we lived closer to the shore! We are hunting Central/Western MA. Good luck if you guys get out!

Thanks! Hopefully something comes of it.

Where abouts are you? I’m around the Essex area. Only been out a handful of times with the new machine. Still trying to figure it out.

Thanks! Hopefully something comes of it.

Im in Danvers Peabody area, what kind of hunting do you do? Ive never had a permission just asked cops in towns nearby to hunt parks at times

Im in Danvers Peabody area, what kind of hunting do you do? Ive never had a permission just asked cops in towns nearby to hunt parks at times

I've almost always been a beach hunter. Occasionally I have hunted a few random parks and places around here. Never been hassled by anyone about it. There are some wide open fields around me that are public that I do want to try.

I've almost always been a beach hunter. Occasionally I have hunted a few random parks and places around here. Never been hassled by anyone about it. There are some wide open fields around me that are public that I do want to try.

How do you do at the beach with the garret 350

How do you do at the beach with the garret 350

So far I've been up to Good Harbor and since they have the 'carry in carry out' policy I've found A LOT of cans buried. Dry sand only since it goes nuts near the wet sand.

Few rings, some change...

I'm still green to it though and I don't use it enough to get a feel for it, but hopefully this year I'll be going more.

If you knew of any good spots in the woods in like Essex Ipswich Rowley from being in that area that would be interesting

might be hitting an old beach outside of boston if I can get my errands done in time... any of you locals have a used long handle beach scoop forsale?

I haven't posted on here in a while with all the work I have going on but I'd love to get out sometime soon. I'm on the North Shore and ever since leaving Boston I've had a hard time finding new spots to detect.

Resurrecting an old thread.

I have too many hobbies! Boating season is coming to an end for me so I'll be trying to do some detecting in the next few weeks. Also have a buddy with me who's new and wants to get out a bit more. What's everyone doing Next weekend?

What do have in mine Massguy?? If your buddy needs a detector to borrow, I have the easy to use ATpro. I’m always up for a hunt, let me know and I can shoot you a text

I'm around Newbury if anyone is interested. Where is everyone else located? I should probably mention that I'm more of a digging in the dirt kind of guy; never had any luck in the sand.

Hope to get back to a small playground Sunday as I did okay there earlier this week. Good luck to everyone that gets out!

Attachments

• 5E8FC675-B89E-48FA-8083-A00DFA78204A.jpg
    5E8FC675-B89E-48FA-8083-A00DFA78204A.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 468
My site panned out for once.

Attachments

• 69646327_10157501621204320_2981236486344540160_n.jpg
    69646327_10157501621204320_2981236486344540160_n.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 387
  • 69596525_10157501621244320_4546274323639304192_n.jpg
    69596525_10157501621244320_4546274323639304192_n.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 399
ATPRO in salt and sand

Hey MASSGUY - thanks for your message. I am new to detecting and got an ATPRO. I'm in CT down near LI Sound. My ATPRO goes crazy near the water and wet sand, so your post caught my attention. You only hunt dry? any suggestions on setup? Any help appreciated

I know this is an older thread but I'm also in MA. If anyone needs company for some hunts, just let me know.

Started hunting a few months ago and have been hitting the beaches every weekend, from Southern NH to the Cape. Going to start finding some wooded areas soon. It'll take awhile to learn the detector settings as I just switched from the Garrett 300 to the Minelab 600.

Back
Top Bottom