• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First hunt with the equinox, made someones day.

Glad you could get out and have some fun. Already finding things for folks. That is great.

You are more than welcome to come find a phone for me tomorrow in a 36° canal.

First super congrats on the recovery Josh !!!! :thumbsup:

I would be glad to include you in some of the funny edits Josh ! ......as long as you are sure it is okay with your parents, some parents are understandingly cautious about their younger children's photo being online in this day and age, but with the mask you are wearing it should make you un-identifiable enough for it to be okay.

I will wait to see your reply that you feel it should be okay, if it is, please be patient for a few days as I might not have time to make one for a couple days as I have been busier than usual, (and I am on the east coast so it is 3 hours later here than in CA) but I hope to have a funny one for you to look forward to by one day next week if it's okay !

:laughing:

Hey Tom, do I still have an ongoing okay to include you in any funny edits too ? :lol: (I think you said before that I did)

There you go Gary , you've got enough material there for an ongoing superhero comic strip . ScubaDetective with his Deputies Metal detecto and Coinboy . If you need an occasional villain I'm sure you might be able to persuade Tom_in_CA to step up to the plate for the right price , he could play the part of Extortoman .:D

super hero comic strip

There you go Gary , you've got enough material there for an ongoing superhero comic strip . ScubaDetective with his Deputies Metal detecto and Coinboy . If you need an occasional villain I'm sure you might be able to persuade Tom_in_CA to step up to the plate for the right price , he could play the part of Extortoman .:D

Good name for Tom ( Extortoman) , since Josh is young wonder if he will get a break on the 30 percent on finds in Tom's territory. Tom might have him thrown in stocks as a example to others that don't pay up.:laughing: Josh is already making good use of that machine that Scuba gave him.

Josh

P.S. Hey GKL, now that you have my face, will you do some edits on me?

View attachment 483266

Paging Our resident cartoonist ! :laughing:

It's completely fine with them, they said yes for the photo of me being included.

Excited for the edits!

Josh

Okay Josh, you requested to be included in the Family Friendly Funny Edits, so here is your first one -

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3308002#post3308002

(got the idea for this one from where you mentioned going to visit relatives in Korea this summer and detecting on the beach there)

Back
Top Bottom