Pandora to the Rescue!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I had to work Saturday School yesterday and when I got home, I had the wife telling me "not to step here and there" because she had just cleaned. Then my daughter tells me "not to make noise because she had just put the baby down for a nap". There’s just so much I was going to take so I decided to have a quick lunch and go detect! Went to a nearby beach and detected for 4 hours. I thought the tiny dolphin earring was going to be a gold score, but after evaluation at home, its not. The silver bracelet is Pandora so that’s nice. :good: It wasn’t a bad day detecting but any detecting is better than hearing b*tching at home. :yes:

Attachments

• 4-10-21.jpg
    4-10-21.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 522
  • 4-10-21 Pandora.jpg
    4-10-21 Pandora.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 526
  • 4-10-21 Junk.jpg
    4-10-21 Junk.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 523
I think we've all been there. Come home from work and instantly walk into a buzzsaw. Grab the gear and beeline straight to the beach. Any finds are better than a hornets nest !

Are you sure that Pandora isn't a knock off it looks cheaply made... your coinage looks like you were digging in mud... we are collecting all the plated stuff and OBN is going to seed a beach up north for someone and stainless as well as it sounds like gold.. :yes:

Are you sure that Pandora isn't a knock off it looks cheaply made... your coinage looks like you were digging in mud... we are collecting all the plated stuff and OBN is going to seed a beach up north for someone and stainless as well as it sounds like gold.. :yes:
You made me go look! :roll: I think it's real. It's just not closed properly and is showing some wear. At least I know the model now.

Attachments

• Pandora 2.jpg
    Pandora 2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 503
55 dollars for a bracelet? Sheesh, two of those could get a decent sand scoop. ~100 ish is what I got it for after-tax.

Hey, Stop picking on Pandora. At least it is 925 silver and fairly well made and is worn by a lot of young people who like to loose it in the sand and it is a joy to find while one is searching for gold that comes along in about once in a blue moon now a days.
:mder:

Better then coins.

Hey, Stop picking on Pandora. At least it is 925 silver and fairly well made and is worn by a lot of young people who like to loose it in the sand and it is a joy to find while one is searching for gold that comes along in about once in a blue moon now a days.
:mder:

Better then coins.

If I see any silver I'll leave it for you :lol: I'm not after silver... :no:

Aren't they all ? So...should I be saving all my plated junk ( I meant treasure) for this inaugural seeded hunt ? Is this hunt for rookies or self proclaimed pro's ? 🤣

Come on over to where I am in Asia. 95% is 24k and sells for a fraction over spot.... The way it should be.

I had to work Saturday School yesterday and when I got home, I had the wife telling me "not to step here and there" because she had just cleaned. Then my daughter tells me "not to make noise because she had just put the baby down for a nap". There’s just so much I was going to take so I decided to have a quick lunch and go detect! Went to a nearby beach and detected for 4 hours. I thought the tiny dolphin earring was going to be a gold score, but after evaluation at home, its not. The silver bracelet is Pandora so that’s nice. :good: It wasn’t a bad day detecting but any detecting is better than hearing b*tching at home. :yes:

^^X2... Yes it is.^^

Anything pandora or that has the prefix I in it's name is nice money broken or not, nice save!

Pandora has gone down in resale value big time. There are so many cheaper knockoffs that are made of sterling but do not have the "ALE" or "Pandora". I can't believe they get away with it. Still, a decent find.

Pandora has gone down in resale value big time. There are so many cheaper knockoffs that are made of sterling but do not have the "ALE" or "Pandora". I can't believe they get away with it. Still, a decent find.
Yeah....Idk what all these guys are talking about. But i can't get squat for my "ale". I've got a bit out on the market. If I'm lucky maybe i get $10-20 a piece. Not big bucks like Felix and others claim.

It wasn’t a bad day detecting but any detecting is better than hearing b*tching at home. :yes:

Until you get home and hear bitching because you went detecting. 2 fold... :laughing::mad:

Otherwise you have the quote of the year!

I had to work Saturday School yesterday and when I got home, I had the wife telling me "not to step here and there" because she had just cleaned. Then my daughter tells me "not to make noise because she had just put the baby down for a nap". ... The silver bracelet is Pandora so that’s nice. :good: It wasn’t a bad day detecting but any detecting is better than hearing b*tching at home. :yes:

:cool3: oh yeah, I've been there too! WTG on the Pandora!

Back
Top Bottom