Muscle pain, neck pain☹️

metaladdict

Elite Member
For a week now, which for me is strange, I had leg muscle pain and knee joint and bottom of my foot muscle pain . I think it was my cheap Chinese shoes but not sure.
I have been taking 400mg ibuprofen and 800 mg every 6 hours so I can work.
I junked the shoes and am getting better but I couldn't sleep at night without the pain killer.

Great thing is, I took a hot shower and my pain left😃
Last night same thing, so I stood next to my wall heater and PRESTO! no more pain!!!
I hope this helps someone out.:yes:

Nice of you to share your tips , thanks !

Lousy fitting shoes can cause several problems . I notice some shoes use some man made materials that cause the soles of my feet to get uncomfortably hot . I would also suggest compression socks for better circulation in your legs and more support .
On hot days the white socks are cooler , the black ones can get a bit warm .I prefer the open toed ones .

KT underwent a round of planter fasciitus in the Royal Right foot. Would not wish that on anyone....but discovered something in the process. As one gets older, his shoe size often changes...For years, KT wore 10 1/2 size shoes with no problems, but due to this problem KT had His Royal Foot measured, and Lo and Behold! KT's feet are now 12! So new shoes solved the problems! But get your feet measured when you buy for a proper fit!

So, it might not be that you need an arch support. You may just be buying the wrong size shoes.

KT underwent a round of planter fasciitus in the Royal Right foot. Would not wish that on anyone....but discovered something in the process. As one gets older, his shoe size often changes...For years, KT wore 10 1/2 size shoes with no problems, but due to this problem KT had His Royal Foot measured, and Lo and Behold! KT's feet are now 12! So new shoes solved the problems! But get your feet measured when you buy for a proper fit!

So, it might not be that you need an arch support. You may just be buying the wrong size shoes.

How did you get a 12 foot into a 10 1/2 shoe?:?:
I have small feet for a man, I wear 10 1/2 and that gives my big toe about 1/2 inches of room.

How did you get a 12 foot into a 10 1/2 shoe?:?:
I have small feet for a man, I wear 10 1/2 and that gives my big toe about 1/2 inches of room.

Exactly! :laughing::laughing: That why KT had several foot problems before He tossed all the 10 1/2s and purchased several 12s! And KT does not know...only thing He does know now is that the Royal Feet are much more comfortable!

After surgeries on my feet I will tell you arch supports are the most important part of shoes. No need for cushion insoles with real arches. If you can compress a arch support then it's worthless. Mine are hard rubber and hard plastic. A friend had steel ones from his doctor. We worked on concrete 9 hrs a day 6 days a week.

I fell your pain.
I generally wear flip flops around the house but make a habit of wearing a decent pair of sneakers for at least a few hours a day or I get pain in my feet or shins.
Oh, tequila and tonics help as well...

I had bad leg pain (sciatica) until someone said to move my wallet from rear pocket to front. That worked like a charm! My feet are messed up from years of wearing lineman’s boots, steel toe. Custom fit $250 boots yet removing them on the weekend I’d lose arch support and also strained the calf muscles. Hard time walking in tennis shoes.

I had bad leg pain (sciatica) until someone said to move my wallet from rear pocket to front. That worked like a charm! My feet are messed up from years of wearing lineman’s boots, steel toe. Custom fit $250 boots yet removing them on the weekend I’d lose arch support and also strained the calf muscles. Hard time walking in tennis shoes.

I noticed the wallet trick too when sitting in my car.

I noticed the wallet trick too when sitting in my car.

You guys must have some thick wallets!
I used to have foot and lower back pain. I've lost 60 lbs this year and both have disappeared. Very grateful.

Sixty pounds...big congrats! Keto diet?

Thanks! Don't intend to hijack this thread, but this is me in February and now. Not strictly Keto, but I did cut out most carbohydrates plus increased physical activity.

Attachments

• 20201020_094825_copy_800x800.jpg
    20201020_094825_copy_800x800.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 231
$250 boots, were they West Coast? Mine were 16" Chippewa climbers. But I agree with ya. I think those boots contributed to my foot problems as well. Metaladdict I hope your pains go away. bud.

$250 boots, were they West Coast? Mine were 16" Chippewa climbers. But I agree with ya. I think those boots contributed to my foot problems as well. Metaladdict I hope your pains go away. bud.
Redwings and Chippewas. They advised me to wrap my ankles with gauze during the break in w/RW’s, they were right my ankles bled for a week.

After surgeries on my feet I will tell you arch supports are the most important part of shoes. No need for cushion insoles with real arches. If you can compress a arch support then it's worthless. Mine are hard rubber and hard plastic. A friend had steel ones from his doctor. We worked on concrete 9 hrs a day 6 days a week.

I fell your pain.
I generally wear flip flops around the house but make a habit of wearing a decent pair of sneakers for at least a few hours a day or I get pain in my feet or shins.
Oh, tequila and tonics help as well...

I've avoided arch support nearly my whole life -- chuck taylors at least 90% of the time I'm wearing shoes... My feet are shaped like chucks, lol. I like to think of them as modern canvas and rubber moccasins :) Over 20 years on my feet concrete/tile all day...another 10+ mostly riding a desk... The only time I get foot pain is AFTER wearing shoes that have significant arch support all day...

How old are you dudes? I'm in my 6th decade...

I've avoided arch support nearly my whole life -- chuck taylors at least 90% of the time I'm wearing shoes... My feet are shaped like chucks, lol. I like to think of them as modern canvas and rubber moccasins :) Over 20 years on my feet concrete/tile all day...another 10+ mostly riding a desk... The only time I get foot pain is AFTER wearing shoes that have significant arch support all day...

How old are you dudes? I'm in my 6th decade...

KT turned 71 last July! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom