• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Treasures and adventures with Travis YouTube channel.

Livinlocal619

hello everybody! So I'm sure some of you have seen my posts regarding my finds. Well I recently decided to start putting a YouTube channel together and have slowly been building it up over the last few weeks. I will be posting videos of my treasure hunting / metal detecting, as well as some random adventures I go on like off roading in the desert, and snorkeling in the ocean. I will be using this thread to post my YouTube videos and finds, so I hope you enjoy! If you have any advice or things you would like to see in my videos, please let me know!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Here is my newest video, that I posted earlier today. I found my first platinum wedding band!

Shorten mane. Jma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying to shorten the name of my channel? if so, I was trying to think of something shorter, but I couldn't come up with anything never really fit the description of what I want my channel to be.

Since my state is on lockdown and I am not able to go hunting, I decided to make a new homepage video for my YouTube channel. Let me know what you think! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom