!!!Second Silver Dollar In One Month!!!

Millejn3

OK everyone!!!

I was hunting a school yard Sunday afternoon and finding some clad here and there. I worked my way over to an area along the fence where the property ends. On the other side of the fence is an old rail road that dates back to the mid 1800's. I beleive they quit using it some time in the 50's and now it is a state trail. (I was not on state propery! I never left the school property) My F4 started hitting 95 to 98 at 6" and when I moved a little dirt around in the hole I couldnt beleive my eyes!!!! :excited::woohoo:

This is the second silver dollar I have found this month!!! :extrahappy:
The first was a 1922 that I posted a couple of weeks ago!!
I didnt get to post this on Sunday because our internet was out and the last few days I have been putting some crazy hours in at work. But here it is!!!!
Loving my F4!!! :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 503
  • IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 502
Serious depression setting in here. Thinking about blocking your posts.

But seriously, congrats. Two outrageous finds in short order.

Congrats on this and the other dollar, those don't come around that often...at least for most of us! Congrats!

Yeah, you lose one of those back then it was like a few days pay!!! It's like losing 500 bucks in the ground. I wish we had mor eof those dollar coins in circ even the clad ones and then we would have more fun.

By the way, how much is that coin worth?

I found this site on the web,

http://www.goofball.com/jokes/facts/death_life_difference_The_Year_Is_1902

average worked made 200-400 per year!!!! Yikes - average hourly wage was 22 cents and hour - i like this one coffee 15 cents a pound.

Back
Top Bottom