• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Is there an apraiser in the house

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
Is there an apraiser in the house

Today I'm going to find an apraiser to take a look at my first real diamond earring find. Ive got a pretty good start to October how about you? :P
dscn2455lp5.jpg

Re: Is there an apraiser in the house

How do you know the stones are real? Do you have a tester? Jewelry can be appraised for whatever you want but try and get the appraised price. I tell people their finds are only worth as much as they get for them. Real diamonds under a loop should have little bits of carbon in them, if stones are clear its most likely CZ or glass. If you think you will find a lot of jewelry MDing invest in a good gem tester.

I had them tested the same day I found them and I got a green light
I just got back from having a friend who owns a jewlery stores and it weighs 1.17 g and just a guessamation has aprox. 30 points or .25 kts. and retailing at aprox. 350.00 for the one earring and yes who's to say what kind of price I could get for it, that is if I ever try to sell it.

rustynail1 said:
I had them tested the same day I found them and I got a green light
I just got back from having a friend who owns a jewlery stores and it weighs 1.17 g and just a guessamation has aprox. 30 points or .25 kts. and retailing at aprox. 350.00 for the one earring and yes who's to say what kind of price I could get for it, that is if I ever try to sell it.
Cool Rusty! Can I have it?????? Ha Ha

WTG Rusty ! Now that's the way to start off a new month.. Roadrunner_426

I'll give ya $25.00. :lol:

Great find!!!! Heartfelt Congrats.

DM

Back
Top Bottom