A little of "Stay at Home" Silver is always nice

Buellride

Forum Supporter
My first hunt since Washington state went into "lock down" mode with the Governor's Stay At Home order going into full effect on 25 March (that day I pulled a Mercury dime from Puget Sound :yes:). Today was VERY light on clad (only $.41 worth) but good on Silver and 3 Wheaties (the oldest was only 1942). Quarter is a 1944D model.

People were super friendly and got 2 permissions while I was out, only 1 of them produced anything (1 Wheatie).

HH and GL out there and Stay Safe...Not at Home :lol:

Attachments

• 4_5 Finds Total.jpg
    4_5 Finds Total.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 326
Man nice getting out, it’s snowing here or I’d be tempted to get out, been too long!

Congrats on the Washington!

Snow! Jeez, I am very sorry you are getting snow during "spring"? Thank you

Congrats! That's a super clean Quarter!

Any Rosie, War Nickel, and Washington silver I always clean when I get home. Just a quick wash with warm water and a little baking soda between my thumb and forefinger does the "cleaning" trick.

Congrats on the GW!

TY!

Glad you got out during these challenging times Paul. For me its tough not being able to hunt with great friends but still its great not to be stuck at home. Congrats on the Silver Washington and the Wheat's. Hope you can continue to dig and can share more success. Trapper

Glad you got out during these challenging times Paul. For me its tough not being able to hunt with great friends but still its great not to be stuck at home. Congrats on the Silver Washington and the Wheat's. Hope you can continue to dig and can share more success. Trapper

Thank you as always Trapper.

Back
Top Bottom