• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

!!!Second Silver Dollar In One Month!!!

You da man! I've been doing this MD thang since 1988, found 3 WL halves, but I have never found a cartwheel, and doubt I ever will. So I'll vicariously enjoy your finds!

Sounds like you might need to hire some armed gaurds to keep that beauty safe... maybe kingtot has a few he can spare. :D

Thanx for all of the Congrats everyone. I'm going into my 6th week of metal detecting and already found 2 silver dollars. I'm Stoaked!!! First one was found in an old part of town along the sidewalk and then this one!! It hit an 95-98 on my F4. I'm already looking at a higher end detectors for next spring that will go a little deeper. I setup a test plot in my back yard and 6" is about the max for my F4. It just makes me wonder if or what I have been missing at 7" and or a little deeper. Any one have any sugjestions on a deeper machine? Price is not an issue.

Go V3i with wireless headphones if you don't mind a big learning curve (say 5-10 hunts & lots of reading). If thats not your cup of tea then go VX3, a lot more easier to use.

I have been looking at the E-trac very closely. Before I make my decission I will be asking for lots of opinions from everyone.

Congraluations on your big silver Morgan dollar coin find!!!! I wish that I could find this big cartwheel!!!

Back
Top Bottom