• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

two more rings...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
After a little clean up, one is just copper and the other gold plated :roll: but i'm getting closer and better with the Whites, that's three rings in two days. Same lucky park at the police station.

btw I no longer have an ACE 250 after taking my father in law with me this hunt... he bought it from me
untitled.jpg

101_0601.jpg

Happy 4th of July !!!!

:wow2::thumbsup::thumbsup:
way to go! congrats on those beauties! BIG rings too.... must be what, a half a pound of gold there?? :D
i'll bet you're still doing the happy dance, haha. :lol:
good job!

Pete

:wow2::thumbsup::thumbsup:
way to go! congrats on those beauties! BIG rings too.... must be what, a half a pound of gold there?? :D
i'll bet you're still doing the happy dance, haha. :lol:
good job!

Pete

I wish the big one was solid gold! ... but it's just copper :lol: Really starting to get a feel for the machine now. I had very little clad on this hunt and was trolling for tight sounding objects in the gold range skipping over coins. This park has no old money i'm afraid because the town was built on farm land in 1961.

Congrats! I've been having a crappy year for rings, but I'm really just trying to find old coins cuz they're less elusive to me ;)

Congrats! I've been having a crappy year for rings, but I'm really just trying to find old coins cuz they're less elusive to me ;)

sorry to hear that, maybe better luck soon. I blew off a lot of coin yesterday to find two rings in one day ;)

After a little clean up, one is just copper and the other gold plated :roll: but i'm getting closer and better with the Whites, that's three rings in two days. Same lucky park at the police station.

btw I no longer have an ACE 250 after taking my father in law with me this hunt... he bought it from me
untitled.jpg

101_0601.jpg

Happy 4th of July !!!!

Be careful near that police station mate:lol::lol:

Great Find, The Solid Gold Rings Are Coming Your Way Next!!!! Good Luck !!

Back
Top Bottom