First Day of 30 day adventure

Hey man nice vid!!!! About that park thing in the water is it ok to submerge the coil, didn't think it was water proof. I use the xterra 70 as well. can't wait to see the next vid.

The stock coil as in the 9" concentric 7.5khz coil that came with it and all of the concentric coils are waterproof as is the 6" DD Coil.

Yes its pretty much night and day when it comes to using a pinpointer and not using one. Its the best accessory I have ever bought related to detecting.

I've been using a Bullseye II, but the Pro Pounter looks night and day better. Much better proximity.

I've been using a Bullseye II, but the Pro Pounter looks night and day better. Much better proximity.

Yea, I'm sure you have seen the videos on youtube about them. The Pro Pointer gets about 2 inches of depth on all coins which is really good, you can also boost the depth by sliding a metal object along the side of it but I have yet to do that in the field.

Just a thought here, but dont you think the lakes might still be a slight bit cold? A few years ago I fished the Bighorn River in Montana around Memorial Day and I could only last 20 mins in the water cuz it was just too cold.

You're braver than I but I wish you luck in the water.

Just a thought here, but dont you think the lakes might still be a slight bit cold? A few years ago I fished the Bighorn River in Montana around Memorial Day and I could only last 20 mins in the water cuz it was just too cold.

You're braver than I but I wish you luck in the water.

Yea the lakes are still very cold its only been an 80 degree day maybe once in Minnesota this year. In june it will heat up and in July it will be like 90 ahah

Cool. Glad your still going strong. Couldn't help but notice your crappy tumbler... :D I had the same Hobby Lobby special for 2-3 years and it worked great. Eventually the nubs eroded off and ate into the body of the tumbler but the motor never failed me after probably 70-80 tumbles. Bargain for sure at around $20.

I enjoyed the latest video! Sorry to hear your camera broke! If you can't get it fixed check around at some pawnshops, they have digital cameras and videocams cheap! Like so many other items, may be time for an UPGRADE! :lol::lol:

Cool. Glad your still going strong. Couldn't help but notice your crappy tumbler... :D I had the same Hobby Lobby special for 2-3 years and it worked great. Eventually the nubs eroded off and ate into the body of the tumbler but the motor never failed me after probably 70-80 tumbles. Bargain for sure at around $20.

I got mine for 5 bucks at a garage sale, it works perfect so far and seems to be built pretty good for only 5 bucks.

x. Hope everything is okay. Great experiment. I think its difficult to do videos and metal detect at the same time!!!!!!! I couldn't do it.... no way!!!!... Just too many distractions for me to handle. BTW. Hope you do another one. They were interesting. Great Firsts at Videos!!!!!! Congrats.

What happened to the rest of the videos? I cant seem to find them.wheres the other 22.The videos I saw were pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom