• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

closing counts for October

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
closing counts for October

Went out yesterday finally made it to this park way across town that has Ten sand volley ball courts, which by the way are extremely nice, anyway got there at noon scaned a little sand with no luck so try elsewhere and it was like I hit clad heaven, Every hit I would get was a coin so it seemed even found a forign coin all in all had a very nice day with the exception of breaking my favorite probe. With yesterdays finds my grand total for the month of October is .............................. that's a drum roll ................ $18.02 not counting my first real diamond find of course. What's your total?

Attachments

• DSCN2678.JPG
    DSCN2678.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCN2684_edited.JPG
    DSCN2684_edited.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 213
Re: closing counts for October

Nice total for the month. Congrats on the diamond, also.

I spend mine at work as fast as I dig it, I have no idea what my total is. I usually look for older stuff, anyway. I do dig schoolyards, but don't count, just spend it.

DM

Good going rustynail1 I'll check out my months finds and post a picture. I haven't got out much this month due to server upgrades and hospital expansions.

Lol on the drum roll. :lol: I also have been out much due to work & chores. "U know tha rewteen". Anyhow, I will be at the beach this time next week and hope to pick up some change and other goodies while I am there. So, as of now my yearly total is weak. Even though, the last time out, I did find a couple wheaties and a very nice '44 Merc. I just need some dig time! :o(

Simon ,
You are absolutey right I was very sore by the end of the day , this was the first park I've hit that had a sign posted that said "only surface finds allowed with metal detectors NO DIGGING " I wish I had a 4 foot probe that day. :lol:
simonthesearcher said:
Nice going Rusty,dont you have backache after all that digging

With my system it is easy for me to get these totals so here they are:

New money = $25.7
25 Wheats
2 IH
1 1/2 skilling
1 dateless buffalo

I am at a standstill now until I can get my detector fixed :mad:

Back
Top Bottom