1989 D Gold Dime!?!?!?!?

"Each of the next 10 individuals who call 1-888-GRAB-GOLD and repeat Sprint's gold dime verification process"
I'd imagine this is how they can differentiate 'Their' dimes from
one anyone can make....
Good luck on that G-note :)

Still no call... I don't know if I should even bother calling back in now or not... I'll call tomorrow before 4pm if I don't get a call by then

Here is a pic of the one I found back in 85/86.

Attachments

• 0821122243.jpg
    0821122243.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 2,482
  • 0821122244.jpg
    0821122244.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2,203
So I called and this lady gets the supervisor on the phone and she's got me on hold for like close to an hour now... She checks back in with me every once and a while and says she's still researching it... Then after this hour she says I tried calling the number we must of had for the contest and it's been given to someone else I said yeah I already told that to the first person I talked to. She then tells me well if the phone number for the contest doesn't work then the contest must be over. I then asked so the contest is over then? She said "yeah I'd assume they're done with it since it was in 1997 you know?" I said well $1000 is a lot of money to just assume I didn't dig up, but it doesn't hurt to ask I guess, but all your google research is the same research I did. So "I guess" I don't get $1000...

Back
Top Bottom