Fellow Church of the Compadre Members...

Perquimans

Forum Supporter
Got home today and my Tesoro Compadre was waiting for me on the porch! I mainly shoot for coins. Could someone please offer me some advice on the settings so I can put this machine to work! Any other advice would also be appreciated!

I have had mine for about three weeks and I find myself setting the disc in the middle of the word foil. I found that counsel seem to still register even at Max disc settings. Soil what I do when I get a hit is turn the disc all the disc way up and see if it still registers then I slowly back it down while checking the target this has worked fairly well so car I have been only fooled by a single one pics of aluminum flashing I don't have a lot of time but I found a small silver ring on the first playground outing with it I right in front of a slide places I haven't been able to get near with my mine lab

The best way is to learn for yourself-but I have found that setting the disc. right at the front of the word "foil" the small pieces will be left out and the larger ones will break up and less chance of missing small gold rings. For coins, larger rings, just take a regular nickel and set it where you just get a clear signal on the nickel. This is Jack Gifford's suggestion for a new user. The owner's manual has a good way-selecting several objects and finding out where they are eliminated. Heck, the fun of this detector is learning for yourself.

For a killer assassin on coins..set pointer just past the L in foil..and go!..watch the clad count skyrocket!

Back
Top Bottom