Tesoro Bandido 2 Umax update

normx2

Elite Member
With all the updates going on thought I'd try to catch up with my Tesoros..Not an easy decision but I did it...Went from Tractor Supply double AA batteries to Duracells and the difference blew me away..

Deeper, smoother, and turns on quicker too..

After all these years a simple fix..

With all the updates going on thought I'd try to catch up with my Tesoros..Not an easy decision but I did it...Went from Tractor Supply batteries to Duracells and the difference blew me away..

Good thing to know and share. I wonder how many people complained about or got rid of detectors because of this? Some of my detector's performance goes down with weak batteries or rechargables.

yessssssss! in anything that's at all important, i always turn to the copper top. unreal batteries, sooooooooo much better than the rest.

normx2: said:
With all the updates going on thought I'd try to catch up with my Tesoros..Now an easy decision but I did it...Went from Tractor Supply double AA batteries to Duracells and the difference blew me away..

??

I'm with MuddyMo on this one .... How are you using AA batteries in a Bandido II microMAX?

Also, it shouldn't make any different on the 'Turn-On' time, and I use a wide-range of batteries and have been running Alkalines from Tractor Supply in most of my many flashlights as well as most of my AA-powered detectors for a few years and haven't experienced any loss of depth performance or loss of target detection-and-response times. No notable difference in 'smoothness' of operation, either.

Like all batteries you will start to notice some weakness in performance if the batteries get weak, and some batteries that aren't Duracell have a bit shorter shelf-life or run-time .... but you can tell when that's occurring and simply change to a fresh set of batteries.

My Tesoro's are running just fine, but they are also powered by a 9V alkaline battery. Did you mean a different Tesoro model that does use AA batteries? Look at the bottom of your Tractor Supply alkalines for the Shelf-Life expiration date ... are they older batteries?

Monte

UH....this whole thing was meant as a joke....I've never known a Tesoro needing an "update"

Back
Top Bottom