Epic Hunt For Me. Public Park No Less!

I’m surprised you had to have a “renewed” interest in this park. It seems to be a killer location! Great finds!

I went there a few years ago when I had my ACE. I didn't find much besides a pill bottle with a dime in it inviting me to the local metal detecting club. At the time, I assumed that it had been hunted hard and had little left to find. With some experience and a better machine, I realize now areas like that always have more to be discovered.

Congratulations on one fine hunt and in a park too yet.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

I went there a few years ago when I had my ACE. I didn't find much besides a pill bottle with a dime in it inviting me to the local metal detecting club. At the time, I assumed that it had been hunted hard and had little left to find. With some experience and a better machine, I realize now areas like that always have more to be discovered.

Seriously? This is the same park you found that detector club message? Maybe those guys ain't so good? :laughing:
Awesome digs Stiff! All in one hunt too!! :wow:

Forum member Kwo123 has been visiting my area and renewed my interest in a local park that I hadn't paid much attention to in the past. Yesterday I dug a Barber dime.

I had some time this afternoon and went out to it again. Sometimes the stars align and I'm able to get over some sweet signals....

My first gold signet ring! Solid 13 on the Equinox. The gold ring and the Buffalo nickel sounded identical. Acid tested at 14K. Only 3 grams, but really beautiful.

Good looking 1897 Barber half and (my third ever) seated dime.

Really fun hunt. Probably my best ever!

Thanks for looking!

NOT FAIRRR!!!!

So jealous of you, today, Stiffwrists. King goes to you!

Spectacular hunt! Were you looking for gold or just digging nickel signals and hoping for the best?:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom