Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Hey, people might not bother him if they think he has friends close by !

Looks like Dave made his own detectorist puppets as hunting buddies ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_puppet_detecting_buddies.jpg

If that level goes well then maybe the ride operator will speed up the carousel

Looks like former rodeo rider Grumpa started his refresher training at a very basic level while deciding if he was up to getting back to rodeo riding again :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_return_to_rodeo_training.jpg

Looks like the seat on the left is just big enough for him to sit in

Is this one of Scuba's fun indoor rides for when it's too cold to take his boat out during the winter ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scubas_new_boat_ride.jpg

Hopefully Grumpa will play it safe and stay retired from being a rodeo rider :)

Looks like Grumpa got a home version of a "rodeo trainer" to see if he's up to getting back into rodeo riding again :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_home_rodeo_training_ride.jpg

Hunting for old metal prizes from Cracker Jack ? ......now THAT'S an unusual hunt !

Looks like Mud made the cover of Treasure Hunting magazine ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Mud_in_TH_mag.jpg

Maybe there's some parks close by to detect ?

Dave wanted to go detecting at the beach for his birthday, guess he was hoping there wouldn't be so much competition :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_beach_detecting_crowd.jpg

Being it's his Birthday all those detectorists should be giving him 30% of their finds !
Hmmm...... I wonder how I arrived at that number ?

:laughing:
Neat idea ! ........maybe he should wear a shirt that says "Celebrating my birthday, 30% of your finds appreciated !" :laughing:
(they might give him the 30% that includes the Zincolns and pill-tabs though :lol:)

We will be waiting to hit the beach on Saturday if the weather allows , a few days after my birthday. Trying to get a large group of the family together for a beach birthday bar-b -q .

Hey, since you'll be celebrating your birthday at the beach maybe one of your relatives will volunteer to scoop the finds for you after you detect each target :laughing:

beach hunt

:laughing:
Neat idea ! ........maybe he should wear a shirt that says "Celebrating my birthday, 30% of your finds appreciated !" :laughing:
(they might give him the 30% that includes the Zincolns and pill-tabs though :lol:)

Hey, since you'll be celebrating your birthday at the beach maybe one of your relatives will volunteer to scoop the finds for you after you detect each target :laughing:

Grand daughter who is 2 1/2 will be there to if not to busy picking up sea shells.

Back
Top Bottom