Best gold detector for jewelry?

Tesoro Compadre, simply unbelievable. Just found a 14k bracelet about 45 mins.ago. Gotta get my camera back in operation-since I got it a couple of months ago I've already paid for it.:yes:

How do you know it's gold with the Compadre? After you get a hit do you run your disc up till it goes away and then bring the disc back to where the gold hits?

On The Tesoro's just set your Disc at foil and any coin size target with good alloy will have that great crisp Tesoro sound...... DiG Dig Dig

On The Tesoro's just set your Disc at foil and any coin size target with good alloy will have that great crisp Tesoro sound...... DiG Dig Dig

Yeah, but you'll miss some gold setting the disc way up there at foil. I've only found one gold ring with my compadre, but it disc'd out halfway between iron and foil.

I am constantly amazed at the size and depth of some of the things my Vaq picks up.
Tiny...I mean teeny tiny little things that I couldn't find in my hand without my Propointer.
I love to hit those tot lots and the Vaq is pretty darn good with gold, but I just know my next purchase to add to the arsenal is going to be a Compadre.

Ha! I love seeing this old post! Little did he know!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom