CARE NC *New Club*

NBerne

Coastal Artifact REcovery of North Carolina is a new club in Eastern, NC if there are any other members from these forums that would like to join, you may visit our website at: carenc.club.officelive.com and from there you may click on forums and join the forums, and start posting, at the moment we have only 3 members, and we will discuss when the next meeting will be.

Please join if you are in Eastern NC, If you are not in Eastern NC, you may still join the forums.

If anyone would like to help us recruit members please email me.

Josh.

Its a Great Opportunity

This area is so historically significant, plus with the beach areas it is almost a sin to be an MD'er in the coastal area and not join us.

The three of us that got together to start organizing this club talked about what we can do, places to detect, and equipment we have. Whether you are a newbie or oldtimer there is something for all to enjoy. I know the time went much too fast and I for one look forward to the next meeting.

We have not yet set a date, and we are trying to recruit more members, before the next meeting.

You can Visit our website at:
http://carenc.club.officelive.com and visit and join our forums. Everything will be discussed on the forums to eliminate unnecessary posts here on FMDF :)

Josh

We are going to be setting up the next meeting, if you'd like to take part, stay informed by visiting our website and or forums.

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow. Plus I don't even have a MD yet, lol. I was hoping to get some info on a good MD for the area in the 300 buck range. Mainly for beach and some park stuff. Looking at the Ace 250 right now. Any suggestions? Looking forward to meeting up with you all.

NBerne,
I do not live in your area, but my daughter does. I get down a couple times a year and MD the beaches when I can. My son-in-law's father spends about five months a year there (Maple Hill - just outside Jacksonville) and he MD's as well... I will let him know about the club. Will visit your site. HH RickO

The Ace 250 is ideal for this area. I have one my wife uses now but Its really a very good beginning MD. Keep up with us on the website and come to our meetings. No machine is necessary, just an interest in the hobbly. Besides, you can get first hand knowledge and see some of the recoveries.

I have an Ace 150 and it works just as well in this area, but the 250 is way better...

Lets set this meeting up, come on guys pick a date.

Back
Top Bottom