Civil/Indian War Bottle Dump

Cool vid! You're into some good age there so keep hitting that place. If you have a bottle probe that may help to zero in on some bottles (carefully used) and also to scope out the size of the dump. That ginger beer is killer.

Cool vid! You're into some good age there so keep hitting that place. If you have a bottle probe that may help to zero in on some bottles (carefully used) and also to scope out the size of the dump. That ginger beer is killer.

+ 1, great advice , ,,,,,HH

I appreciate it. The rocks stop me from using a bottle probe. Its very hard packed dirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10-4 if there are that many rocks you may have a tough time finding much whole undamaged bottles, many 19th century bottles are fairly thin.

Yeah i agree, i have had trouble but there still in there. Plus little relics like buttons are still popping out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool digs. Love that stoneware bottle, and fully intact. What kind of age do you put on that. I would definetly carry a pin pointer in there, may make it easier to find them small pieces . I saw that first shell casing before you did but didn't know what it was, then you picked it up. Looking forward to seeing what else yo come up with.

Back
Top Bottom