gold plated pendant meaning

DrumnDetect

Found this is my yard last night.
Anyone seen this same dot in the middle of the star and what looks like all inside sun rays..? I can't find it on Google, but I could just be searching wrong thing, to many star of David type pics. I know someone on here mentioned they have quite a collection of religious pendants. No back mark, a bit smaller than US quarter. Rang up 84, so sure it's plated brass, but thick plating for sure!

thanks for any help,

I find it here..showing the 'magic power' of the small coil..
https://youtu.be/r0OcK0eWisg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-21-08-12-26_kindlephoto-430441307.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-21-08-12-26_kindlephoto-430441307.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 236
Last edited by a moderator:
"A six pointed star is called a hexagram. It has several meanings and is used as a religious, historical and cultural symbol. it is used to form the Star of David which is used in the Jewish religion. It has also been used in both Occultism, Hinduism and Freemasonry. It is often used to symbolize the connection between man and God."

A very ancient symbol and considered one of the most powerful by many groups and religions.
Way neat find!

Thanks both of you!, both of you cover the bases, I did read that same link, but I can't find a combo of the four things, rays, around star, around a Circle, around dot. puzzles me..lol. My dad was a Math professor, and he published a book on reading the Hebrew Bible, so I'm quite familiar with the symbolism in several religions. But this is an unfamiliar combo.

Back
Top Bottom