Remember Wed, and Keep it Unholy Part 2

Nice haul of clad. The sign is similar to the one I use for my avatar. I detected the park that had the sign and was really piling up the clad finds when a park employee told me I couldn't detect there. He told me about the sign but I honestly didn't see it when I drove in. His response was a generic one...the town is afraid someone will dig holes.

The sign doesn't say anything about digging holes...I say, leave the metal detector at home, and grid the whole area and start shoveling and screening. You'll get more coins that way, everything, and be in compliance with the intent of the sign. If anyone gives you any guff, just tell them that you are looking for artifacts. Archeologists do it all the time, with the gov's blessing. Just be sure to wear the appropriate attire and hold a mason's trowel and brush when they walk up.

Signs Signs everywhere theres Signs! :laughing: I like the ones on the road construction areas....."Injure a Highway Worker, $7500, 10yrs in jail"...I'm like...well, those are my options? Both have some pretty appealing benefits...I guess I'd take the $7500 and buy a boat? What if I manage to mow down a pair? Do I get $15k?...

Although, In Jail, is it an all boys jail or Co-Ed? Do I get Medical/Dental? Thats not a bad deal for 10yrs lodging? I dont have to pay property taxes or shovel the driveway right? Just for running over a Highway worker? Decisions! :laughing:

Politically incorrect sign:

serveimage

Sign for my local DMV office:

serveimage

:laughing:

Robert, just before you leave town (and after the hill is swept clean),I hope you will (or have some other anonymous person inquire as to the true meaning of said sign. I can hardly fathom that it is other than no detecting allowed (anytime) but it is possible that someone was creative and used an old sign to signify intent that Wednesday was off limits. However, if that's the case, why didn't somebody before you hunt that hill on Tuesday? :doah:
And why can't my mind stop thinking about it :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom