Motion to get Mudpuppy to write us a Memoir

Barracuda

Forum Supporter
Come on mud Lets really get into that head of yours!

:laughing:

If you think forum member Mudpuppy should write us a Memoir please post whatever below!

I would buy it.

A written document by Mud is something I would be proud to own and share.
Put me down for 5 copies - great Christmas gifts:D

Yeah I have to keep a dictionary handy when I read them . I did learn the beauty of watching the stars and peeing off the deck . :grin: I can say I learned some about MDing from his post too . Come on MUD start writing !!!
,,,,,HH

YES! Metal detecting and MudPuppy wisdom. If Mud posts, it will most likely make you laugh or smile.
Share all that with the next generation of detectorists. :thumbsup:

I absolutely support this motion! It will have to be written and best viewed on vbulletin based forum though. You need the visual impact of this ::lol: and of course lots of these ::laughing:

Yeah Mud,
This would be right up your alley.
I'm sure you'll have plenty of readers here .
You could do a monthly posting:

' Muds Monthly ' reading.
:laughing::laughing:

See you all have it wrong! Mud for president!! He can put forth all sorts of bills to make metal detecting rights a breeze where we can perform our hobby ANYWHERE! Perhaps even free trips to the moon! This forum wouldn't be the same without mudpuppy!

MetalHead

Ah yes, I've enjoyed his writings and reflections as well. So I'd be open for a few copies of the Mud'isms from The Mud.
Bring'em on Mr Puppy.

Ah yes, I've enjoyed his writings and reflections as well. So I'd be open for a few copies of the Mud'isms from The Mud.
Bring'em on Mr Puppy.

+ 1, he's like a cross of Dennis Miller 's wit ( ya may not understand it , but know it's funny ) and Oscar's ( odd couple ) hygiene. :grin:
,,,,,HH

Come on mud Lets really get into that head of yours!

:laughing:

If you think forum member Mudpuppy should write us a Memoir please post whatever below!

I would buy it.

Now you know you can't get into Mud's head, but he sure can get into yours:laughing:

If there was a theme song for, Mud puppy
it would be in the tune & rhythm of the mickey mouse show.
M U D P U PP Y :lol:

He's always a great read !:cool:

Thank you gentlemen for your strange interest...Theres really not a whole lot to tell...Pretty standard actually, I was born at a very young age, the unintended offspring of a traveling Tinker/Piano Tuner Father and a butter Churn operator Farm girl from Calais Maine...

As a boy, my Life was pretty typical, traveling throughout the east coast With my Parents in a horse drawn Gypsy wagon fixing pots and pans, sharpening scissors, occasionally repairing stringed instruments and working the Lobster boats for extra money in season...

I remember the first time I got lost...the first time I burned myself playing with fire, the first time I cut myself with a knife whittling dowsing rods we sold to the Pennsylvanians...

I have been bitten by one Wolf, one weasel, many snakes, and a few lobsters...I got bit by a guy in a fight once too come to think of it...I have trapped/skinned most all the general purpose NA furbearing quadrupeds, with the exception of a Badger for some reason? I caught a great big Prairie rattler by hand, in the road at Night...he had 17 rattles and 3 fangs actually...

I actually did have a live bobcat on the end of a fishing pole once! I have dug graves with a shovel and a wheelbarrow in Northern Minnesota...panned gold in the Black Hills, built many houses/boats, all without any plans except for the ones in my head...I've fallen through the ice many times with no ill effects...

I have traveled the World as the primary Manager for a large multinational corporation....My Chinese name is 'Tang Shui Chow' which means 'Lucky Warrior' or perhaps 'Whistle Britches' depending...I got the hell beat out of me in Monterrey Mexico by a parking garage once...

I've had exactly 3 traffic violations pre 1987...2 speeding, and one reckless opp..I've made my own maple syrup, and plaster casts of animal tracks...I married my Dream Girl 38 years ago, and amazingly, we are still together... so yeah..thats about it for now...Oh wait! I dont like to brag, but I once....

Back
Top Bottom