7 grams of muddy yellow...

:dingding: Congrats on being rewarded for your efforts! Was that Samsung a find as well? It'd be interesting to see if that sold on Ebay.

Melt that.

:yes:

<°)))>{

That is a given Ice :)

:dingding: Congrats on being rewarded for your efforts! Was that Samsung a find as well? It'd be interesting to see if that sold on Ebay.

I don't deal with fleabay or Amazon... I have a few phones.. tell you what.. I'll send them to you and you keep the majority and send me a finders fee :D the Samsung is a 7 you wouldn't believe how phones I find driving around... I was able to return a few last year to the women who obviously put them on the roof of their vehicles and drove off.. It was a surface find where I found the chain and name plate... that mud is so compressed its really difficult digging in under the mud is a layer of gravel.. then more mud.. I like hunting in the mud.. :lol:

congrats on the shiny, I'm not gonna hazard a guess on the name! Nice find!

Thanks Rusty..

Your on the Roll Craig!!

Sweet gold to! That I would have no problem sending off to be melted.

Sweet gold to! That I would have no problem sending off to be melted.

I have no attachment to any of my finds Joe :lol:

Older, better stuff I hold onto to sell at a future date.. can't take it with me... and I won't leave it for someone else :D

I'll go out whenever I can Bill... work is knocking on the door... ;)

No thanks Bill :laughing: unless you can decipher the name. I think it says Earl...

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Earlneekwa is what it says. Or maybe it says Shanaynay

Nice weight, great recovery!

Thanks Zee...

Great job Congrats! :cool3:
I can't wait to get back out into the slush myself!

Thanks Irons.. I wondered why you haven't been posting finds forgot you hunted in freshwater...

nice hunt Craig, thats a lot of targets in such a small area

Thanks Joe.. When I hunt, I don't want to leave anything for the next guy... I want that individual to leave with nothing..

awesome find! congrats

Thanks cntrydncr1

Gee Craig

With all the old gold stuck in the stink mud with no ocean current , you should be out with Swingyouritta 360 day's a year, seasonal here , fresh drops Mid June to Mid October , come on down Swingyouritta , you won't find jack- but clad here now :roll::lol: PS OBN your killin me bro. :crybaby: Swing :worms:

Last edited:
congrats on the gold :D

Thanks Mark...

With all the old gold stuck in the stink mud with no ocean current , you should be out with Swingyouritta 360 day's a year, seasonal here , fresh drops Mid June to Mid October , come on down Swingyouritta , you won't find jack- but clad here now :roll::lol: PS OBN your killin me bro. :crybaby: Swing :worms:

You just are a glutton for punishment... you have more excuses why you can't, why you don't... get in your truck and go look for spots that look promising..

Get on the internet and google vintage postcards of your area...

Go to the library and look for books on the history of your area...

Go to the historical society and look for old pictures.. talk to old timers

I do all the above.. gold is not going to jump into your finds pouch.

Leave a bowl of water and food in the house and go hunting without a distraction..

You live on an old property... I asked you are you hunting it... you reply its full of trash... well dig it up...

Every year is the same thing with you... why you can't find the good stuff.. maybe its not the conditions... maybe its you... just maybe why don't you learn the machines you own instead of thinking every new machine out there is your next path to success..

You complained for months about the big NOX coil what did it do? We got more excuses that you aren't finding anything.

Ever think maybe taking up a new hobby?

Nice hunt Craig. Can't complain about gold and silver! Good to see you're getting out more. Hope it's a sign you're feeling better.

R5

Nice hunt Craig. Can't complain about gold and silver! Good to see you're getting out more. Hope it's a sign you're feeling better.

R5

Thanks Raider.. I am sort of :lol: my menieres is under control with the meds I take for it daily.. my only real complaint is my left and right knee's right now.. strained MCL in left knee with favoring it my right knee has same issue.. at least my wife's DR who did her knee replacement said my knees overall were in good condition.. he gave some things to do to help the strain.. rowing machine, squats..

Congrats on the 10k melter Craig! :cool3:

Thanks Slim..

That would put a big smile on my face Craig. Congrats on getting on the yellow metal. Trapper

So Trap was it you who won Powerball? :D

Ugly yellow broken yellow goes right into scrap pile.. it looks like wallyworld gold :lol:

I'm being punished this year.. finding more beach silver than gold.. scavengers can't be picky unless your name is OBN :D

Back
Top Bottom