Curse of Oak Island looses one

Does that count as the 7th person to have died? I think that is the legendary number that has to die before the money gets found.

Does that count as the 7th person to have died? I think that is the legendary number that has to die before the money gets found.

And ....... of course ..... legendary curses like this (certain # of people must die) add all-the-more credence to the reality/truth of : Treasure ! :laughing:

And ....... of course ..... legendary curses like this (certain # of people must die) add all-the-more credence to the reality/truth of : Treasure ! :laughing:
Truth?? Who is talking about truth? Were talking legends here!

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Sad that he spent all those years looking for treasure, but never found it. Even sadder is the fact that Rick and Marty Lagina will spend the rest of their lives searching for the same treasure and it doesn't even exist.

I would say Dan had a long life , died of old age , lol, i still watch the show, even if no treasure exist's , you guy's know , pirate blood is in us all , show us the booty :laughing::pirate:

As much as I dont believe it exists, HOW COOL would it be to be the guy who accidentally found it with a metal detector?!

Sad that he spent all those years looking for treasure, but never found it. Even sadder is the fact that Rick and Marty Lagina will spend the rest of their lives searching for the same treasure and it doesn't even exist.

The loss is sad. On different note, how much money would Rick and Marty have saved if they had never started their search? Probably a small fortune in itself. I got bored with the show long ago....but I still record it and run through each show in about 10 minutes or less.....

I wish I had a $1 for every time the narrator says "could it be"...OMG!!!

And that's exactly what they WANT you to think. So you won't go try to find it yourself :)

I don't think that it's sad that he looked for something that he never found. I think that it's great that he had a full life, doing what he loved.

And that's exactly what they WANT you to think. So you won't go try to find it yourself ...

An ingenious scheme. If you're willing to admit it.

To think that those yesteryear people could have thought/planned, all those years ahead. To have orchestrated all those dead-end holes. Simply to keep all those people from finding it .

I am finding the logic perfectly inescapable.

To think that those yesteryear people could have thought/planned, all those years ahead. To have orchestrated all those dead-end holes. Simply to keep all those people from finding it .

Yep...now you're getting it...and all the while the REAL treasure is buried just a little to the left. Just waiting for the ancestors of the Knights Templar to recover it and rebuild their former glory. It's amazing how much forethought they had.

The story is true, but, due to tunnels, the treasures will never be recovered or it would had by now. The brothers are making money off the show. Good luck to them.

I agree with you about not finding it.

The Oak Island tale has the same fatal flaw as the "Lost Civil War Gold" guy's tale on the other website. Why bury treasure more than a couple of feet deep when no one had metal detectors back then? No need for elaborate shafts, tunnels or anything else. Just dig a two foot hole, drop it in and cover it up. And if you do it in the Fall, the falling leaves and pine needles will soon cover any trace that someone had dug a hole in that spot.

Personally, I can't watch that Oak Island steady. Everyone on the show is "an expert". That Drayton couldn't tell the difference between an ox shoe and a horse shoe.

It is fun, but nothing to get too caught up in.

Personally, I can't watch that Oak Island steady. Everyone on the show is "an expert". That Drayton couldn't tell the difference between an ox shoe and a horse shoe.

It is fun, but nothing to get too caught up in.
The worst one was the show description that stated "Rick and Marty finally find gold" or something like that. Did they actually find gold? Nope, just a common as dirt gold gilt button! It's nonsense like that "find" that kills what little credibility they have left.

Back
Top Bottom