Do you keep keys?

jason4kstate

I was wondering what everyone does with all the keys you find. I have found quite a few over the past few days and can't decide what do with them.

I keep them. I don't know why. I guess I just like to see how many I have found so far...

jason4kstate said:
I was wondering what everyone does with all the keys you find. I have found quite a few over the past few days and can't decide what do with them.
There's always eBay. Probably cost more to ship than what the winning bid would be :lol: I have been keeping mine also, I like finding ones with the different patterns on them. How bout a pic of your haul :?:

I went home for Spring Break and left my camera behind. I will post pics of everything when I get back plus a proper newbie introduction.

Keys make a really cool display in a case. Besides, we keep them because we have lost so many over the years it would be sad to throw them away on purpose :P

I used to throw them away, until I found out that the club I had joined in the mean time holds a contest on how many keys people find every year. :lol: Now they tell me!

Yeah, I keep them also. I don`t know why, since they have no use to me. I do like to collect the skeleton keys though.

they got to be worth something for the scrap brass metal, whats the going rate??

I still have a lot of my keys, most broken ones I discarded.

Some clubs also use the keys in their hunts. Hiding them in the field with a real key that opens the prize treasure box.

I keep my keys, and have no idea why either. I usually don't keep old junk unless it's a really interesting item, but I do keep the keys.

Back
Top Bottom