• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Not going out without a fight!

Grampy

Forum Supporter
If you don't go, you don't know right?
Layered up and headed for the honey hole. :cold: Mostly frozen ground, walked under an old birch w/ lots of leaves around the base. Got a hit that was shallow and loud, so figured it was a clad quarter, nope '51 D, Rosie! Did not even expect to be able to dig, let alone score! :yes:

Attachments

• DSC03250.JPG
    DSC03250.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 415
  • DSC03251.JPG
    DSC03251.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 411
  • DSC03257.JPG
    DSC03257.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 412
  • DSC03262(1).JPG
    DSC03262(1).JPG
    98 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC03260(1).JPG
    DSC03260(1).JPG
    95 KB · Views: 402
Bet ya that one warmed you up. If it's your last hunt of the year at least you went out with Silver.. Way to go!

Sticktoitiveness...

Or just plain old crazy ! :lol: No matter how you define it I'm still going out nightly too. Picked up a few nickles and some pennies.
Will see what tonight brings. Heading to the woods tomorrow. We have a warm up coming for the weekend so I figure until the Sunday / Monday storm I should be okay. :?:
Marty

Congrats! I ain't giving up anytime soon either. Gonna be mild this weekend and as long as I can dig in the woods I'll be digging.

Sweet. Finding a rosie is always fun. I've been dealing with teh cold too by wrapping up in layers. I actually got warm last night in the 20s! I have a nice ski mask and wore 2 pairs of gloves, a tshirt - sweater and 2 coats. :D

Wow. 20 degrees here this morning. I thought of giving up, but have reconsidered your posting! I guess as long as the ground is not frozen you are good to go.?:bow:

Back
Top Bottom