Keys found, returned

ual10

I went out to the beach on the Delaware Bay near North Cape May, NJ after a fireworks show the previous night, I saw two young guys with rakes looking for car keys. they raked out a large area where they were watching fireworks and asked me if I could go over the area. I searched with them for an hour, no luck. the one guy had to leave to go to work,he gave me his phone number just in case... I kinda' gave up and went on down the beach, found a little clad (not much), I was heading back to my car when I found his keys, just 50 ft. from the lot on the beach path, "I could'nt believe it" , I called him up he could'nt believe it either, he gave them up as lost, He thanked me, offered a reward, I said "Not necessary, I'm on Vacation". I'm just glad I could help after all the searching and raking they did before work in the morning.

Nice work! :clap:

That's the type of thing I hear about a lot. The person who has lost something is always pretty sure they lost it near a certain area. But the lost item seems to be found in a different area. :confused:

Nice work! :clap:

That's the type of thing I hear about a lot. The person who has lost something is always pretty sure they lost it near a certain area. But the lost item seems to be found in a different area. :confused:

Lost items are always found in the last place ya look,,,lol i could not help myself sorry....

Back
Top Bottom