Sovereign XS 2 Pro on offer.....god for a 1st BUY?

Maxheadroom

Hi, I have just been offered a 2nd hand Sov. XS 2 Pro in mint condition with quick charge new battery pack.

I am a newbie that already you might have read on another thread and wish to go to the BEACH, both wet & dry.

¿Should I buy this out of date MD or wait and save for a new model Sov.GT...? quick replies needed on the back of a post card please! :no:

Hi, I have just been offered a 2nd hand Sov. XS 2 Pro in mint condition with quick charge new battery pack.

I am a newbie that already you might have read on another thread and wish to go to the BEACH, both wet & dry.

¿Should I buy this out of date MD or wait and save for a new model Sov.GT...? quick replies needed on the back of a post card please! :no:

If you can get a good deal on it, go for it. I still use an XS2a Pro.

The GT is a old model as well... Minelab just stopped making the GT so you won't be able to buy a new one pretty soon.. nothing wrong with that model of the Sov its a excellant machine.

It's not out of date.:yes:

If it works and the price is right
I would go for it.

A new Gt is right around 1,000.00

It's a darn good machine and it's a Sovereign. If you save waiting for a new GT, they may be hard to find by then, they stopped production the 1st of the year. Get the "good deal" Sov. and find enough to pay for something newer, if you want.

Back
Top Bottom