never thought id say it

nscrcr8z

Forum Supporter
well a couple of weeks ago i did some horse trading on here with a member went from my v3i ....to a AT pro took it out a couple times just to learn a little during the week.....this morning after watching some of the great tutorials and reading the manual and believe it or not reading some of the instructions as my wife says i never do lol.........i think im hooked on the garrett ..have never been a garrett fan...only beccause i grew up with whites products...not dawging either one of them i still love my white xl 6000 but WOW the AT ... im learning the language of it ..its going to be so great!cant wait til summer to do some water hunting

You are finding out what many have come to learn about the AT PRO. For the $ it's hard to beat...

I love it didn't mention pull couple clad quarters 2 clad dimes and a 1949 nickel no silver with the AT yet but it will come

Love my AT Pro. Hit my first Gold today on a member hunt. I'm sure you will grow with it and make a lot of great memories. HH!

BTW what's the best way to clean the screen that want harm it....I usually just wipe it down with with a piece of jewlery cloth.....any other suggestions to keep it looking good

I went down to Wal Mart and bought some screen savers. Just cut them to size and slap one on . Easy to change when the screen gets scratched up. Just slap another on.

well a couple of weeks ago i did some horse trading on here with a member went from my v3i ....to a AT pro took it out a couple times just to learn a little during the week.....this morning after watching some of the great tutorials and reading the manual and believe it or not reading some of the instructions as my wife says i never do lol.........i think im hooked on the garrett ..have never been a garrett fan...only beccause i grew up with whites products...not dawging either one of them i still love my white xl 6000 but WOW the AT ... im learning the language of it ..its going to be so great!cant wait til summer to do some water hunting

Your post reminded me that a short while ago a fellow was selling one at the flea market cheap . Maybe I should have bought it. Seems a lot of people are impressed with its performance. Good luck with your TH'ing...

Thanks for the info.....yes I love it!!! And u should've bought it if the price was right the only regret I have is I should've done it sooner

Thanks for the info.....yes I love it!!! And u should've bought it if the price was right the only regret I have is I should've done it sooner

I kept my V3i and got the AT Pro last June as a waterproof (fresh water). I still love my V3i and use it, but I tell you what - That AT Pro is something else. I've been using as a land machine hunting schools and parks. I got the DX-1 on my V3i, the AT Pro is a featherweight by comparison. I added the 5X8 DD and the 4.5" Super Sniper to the arsenal and it is a different detector with each one. While the V3i has found many gold jewelry pieces, the AT Pro has found me about the same number. I hope you enjoy it and have as much fun with it as I have with mine. Good luck. Happy hunting

I usually dig everything above 40. Gold has a nice "soft," solid sound...almost a warm sound. And yes, I use the screen protectors that you use on smart phones. Good Luck !!

I have yet to find anything good in the 40s.. I won't dig unless its 50 or above, but I've probably gone over small gold jewelry also. Everything I've dug in the 40's has been foil or some derivative.

I'm ordering mine next week from Hollands Brook. Marcus has been great to work with! I figured I would get the ATP because well... everyone seems so happy with theirs, plus I hear Garrett has great customer service. That, and I love my pro pointer :)

I like hunting in hellish wet weather, so this is the ticket for me

Back
Top Bottom