A New Day A New Deal

TNTGross

Elite Member
I was back at one of the properties I take care of. I got done early, so I figured I would hunt it for a bit. Now I have hunted this property many a time, so I didn't figure I would find much. For the first half-hour, I didn't even hear a chirp from the Nox.

When a solid 12 banged in my ear, it took me by surprise. I was even more surprised to pull out a IHN from 8 inches.

It was only a couple minutes after that I got a 23-24 ringing off. Figured it was going to be a penny, but when I pulled it out, I thought I had an odd-shaped brass bullet casing. Come to find out, it is a 30's-40's Park & Tilford lipstick tube.

Things were getting good. I picked up a couple of wheats and figured I would stop while I was ahead.

I always swing as I walk back to the truck, and though I didn't expect it, I got a tone where I had just been. It was a solid 21 and it was deep. Come to find out, it was also under a big ol' root. But it was worth the hassle.

A 1932 Franklin D. Roosevelt and John Garner "A New Day - A New Deal" Presidential Pin

Attachments

• FDR 01 4-3-20.jpg
    FDR 01 4-3-20.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 234
  • FDR 02 4-3-20.jpg
    FDR 02 4-3-20.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom