To Garrett Users....Win Prizes!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
Submit a photo of any new display box of finds you’ve put together in the recent week, and Garrett will do a random drawing next week from those who post for three winners of Garrett merchandise. We hope you and your family stay safe during this current health crisis. Here’s hoping we can all return to the sport of detecting as soon as it is safe to do so!

Go to Garrett Facebook page to post your photo.

Below are 23 years of rings I dug up, (about 1,200) less about 160 gold rings which I have already cashed in. I display them under a glass table.

Attachments

• ring best.jpg
    ring best.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 315
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

WHA??? HOW???

(referencing your hoard of gold)

Submit a photo of any new display box of finds you’ve put together in the recent week, and Garrett will do a random drawing next week from those who post for three winners of Garrett merchandise. We hope you and your family stay safe during this current health crisis. Here’s hoping we can all return to the sport of detecting as soon as it is safe to do so!

Go to Garrett Facebook page to post your photo.

Below are 23 years of rings I dug up, (about 1,200) less about 160 gold rings which I have already cashed in. I display them under a glass table.

Back
Top Bottom