I'm in the same Boat. Lost Wedding Ring

NM Dabber

We live in Dona Ana New Mexico about 6 mile North of Las Cruces. My wife was weed eating and her ring started bothering her so she took it of and put in In a Tee Shirt Pocked. Her bent over and lost the ring in an area about 20 X 30 feet. I am looking for someone in the area that could search the area for us. Im another old Navy Vet looking for a ring.

Post this on Lostmystuff.net. They will send out a blanket e-mail to all members within 50 miles of you......Or maybe rent a detector from a local shop?.....Good Luck

Hi NM Dabber,

I live in Las Cruces and I'd like to help. I've been detecting for over 7 years and have 3 types of detectors. Message me back and we'll set it up.

I have 3 ring recoveries just waiting due to all the rain. Sure hope I can find at least some of them. The last two ring recoveries were a bust. Not where they thought they lost them. After I spent hours of searching, then hear " maybe I lost the ring somewhere else ", very frustrating.

I tried to help someone find a lost ring one time... they ended up finding it under the seat of their car. Fortunately I hadn't spent too much time searching. Couldn't even turn it into a permission because the individual was moving.

My daughter had a friend who lost a ring and she gave her my number. She asked if I could find it in her house, I said no. I told her I can find things in grass or dirt. She said she had a small spot of grass that it may be in. I went there and the "spot" of grass was 1.5 ft. square? I swung over it for good measure but no ring.

Back
Top Bottom