Sep 7 wedding set found and returned

tractmanrrl

In the morning scrolling Though face book I found a post. Wedding rings lost at beach near me. Lost by one of our pastors wife. Called my daughter and she was a good friend for 8 yrs. Thought about what happens to rings found at the beach. Pocket. Then thought how she must feel and if it was my wife I would be there 1 am looking. Next thing I knew I had to go get these rings for her NOW. Messaged her, she told me several people had already looked. I think she had lost hope. Got details, loaded the grand kids in the car and left. These are busy people. Asked to have husband call me. He couldn't return call for 2 hrs. My urgency didn't slow I am getting this ring. It was lost at a fire pit at the beach. Great...A very nice group was there and gracefully aloud me to look. They said people had been looking before me. My 6000 pro and Bigfoot was put to work. Found large amounts of rusty nails, aluminum chunks, pull tabs no rings. I adjusted disc. Down lower, it could be white gold. Then ding one ring is found. Called the husband and he is on the way. 30 min. Later second ring ding! They were size 4.5 and platinum. I know I was meant to find these rings. She called me later and all she could say was thank you over and over. Glad she wasn't the one who showed up to get the rings. There would had been tears all around. It was a good day to be a hunter, I dig it.
8e10bb58c3682574848aff5fe8223650.jpg

WOW, an amazing lost & found return story! Kudos to you! I know you are in the Monterey Bay area, just wondering which side of the bay you found them? Congratz again!

PS: I am moving this to our Lost & Found sub forum.

Congratulations on your find and return of the rings.

In the morning scrolling Though face book I found a post. Wedding rings lost at beach near me. Lost by one of our pastors wife.

Question: Just how many wives does your Pastor have? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom